Countless possible combinations and completely flexible to your needs
Box Spring Bed Merlin in 8 different versions
• Merlin KN – a headboard of straight lines and rectangular shape,
• Merlin TS – a straight headboard, with squares to the ground,
• Merlin KM – an inclined headboard,
• Merlin KF – a wider, inclined headboard with buttons,
• Merlin KR – a wider, inclined headboard,
• Merlin KA – a semicircular headboard,
• Merlin K1011 – a high and straight headboard with buttons to the ground,
• Merlin TU – a headboard of a rectangular shape with a frame to the ground.
Mattresses of your choice
For the Merlin box spring we recommend the following mattresses – Nirvana, Flower, Jantar natur, Perla, Oaza, Kozmik or Dinamic firmer types.
The surface under the bed can be vacuumed
It is suitable for people with allergies. A robot vacuum cleaner can get under the bed, if you choose a bed with higer bed legs.
Choose from two different frame heights, the lower 23 cm frame and the higher 30 cm frame (without bed legs).
Square bed legs: 8 x 8 cm, 10 cm high or 15 x 15 cm, 4 cm high in different colours: natural beech tree colour, grey-silver, black or white.
You can choose from more than 300 coloured patterns of different fabric and mock leather.
The box spring makes maximum mattress and body adjustment possible
The box spring bed is made with the classic and lasting Bonnell steel spring core, covered in polyurethane foam and set in a wooden frame construction. Our experienced engineers upholster it with a fabric of your choice.