Countless combinations and completely adjustable to your needs.
The box spring makes maximum mattress and body adjustment possible
The box spring bed is made with the classic and lasting Bonnell steel spring core, covered in polyurethane foam and set in a wooden frame construction. Our experienced engineers upholster it with a fabric of your choice.
The surface under the bed can be vacuumed
It is suitable for people with allergies. A robot vacuum cleaner can get under the bed, if you choose a bed with higer bed legs.
You can choose from more than 300 coloured patterns of different fabric and mock leather.
Mattress of your choice
We recommend mattresses Perla, Oaza, Kozmik or Dinamic firmer types.
Choose from two different frame heights, the lower 23 cm frame and the higher 30 cm frame (without bed legs).
Square bed legs: 8 x 8 cm, 10 cm high or 15 x 15 cm, 4 cm high in different colours: natural beech tree colour, grey-silver, black or white.
Box Spring Bed Merlin in 8 different versions
• Merlin KN – a headboard of straight lines and rectangular shape,
• Merlin TS – a straight headboard, with squares to the ground,
• Merlin KM – an inclined headboard,
• Merlin KF – a wider, inclined headboard with buttons,
• Merlin KR – a wider, inclined headboard,
• Merlin KA – a semicircular headboard,
• Merlin K1011 – a high and straight headboard with buttons to the ground,
• Merlin TU – a headboard of a rectangular shape with a frame to the ground.