Do’s and Don’ts
We thank you for trusting in us and purchasing a mebloJOGI® product.
A good night’s sleep, like proper nutrition and exercise, is crucial for your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing. Experts recommend eight hours of sleep a day. Too little sleep causes irritability, weakens the immune system and increases stress.
In order to get the most out of your product, you should follow these guidelines:
A proper sleeping environment is important:
- To get a good night’s sleep there are three key factors to consider: silence, darkness, and a proper room temperature.
- The noise of a fan, a switched on radio, or television, or any, even so insignificant, silent noise can disturb your sleep.
- Your sleep should not be interrupted by light; you should sleep in a dark room. If this is not possible, use a sleeping mask.
- The ideal temperature in the bedroom is between 16 and 18 ° C. If it is too hot in the room or if you sleep with too many blankets, your sleep will be disturbed.
Follow our tips for a better sleep:
- Establish a sleep schedule: always go to bed at the same time and wake up at the same time.
- Before going to bed, do something that relaxes you: take a bath, read a book, listen to music. This should become a habit.
- Your bedroom should be your haven: dark, quiet, comfortable and cool.
- Regularly check if your mattress and pillow provide proper support and comfort.
- Get a new mattress every 5 to 7 years, and a new pillow every year.
- Televisions, computers and work materials do not belong in the bedroom. Bedrooms are intended for sleep and relaxation only.
- Do not take any exercises or do sports at least 2 hours prior to sleeping.
- If you sleep with a partner, the bed has to provide enough space for both of you.
- Avoid nicotine before bedtime, because it disturbs your sleep.
- Before going to sleep, avoid alcohol and caffeine because they keep you awake.
- Do not eat for 2 to 3 hours before going to bed.
Proper use and maintenance of sleep products:
- mebloJOGI® products are designed for sleeping and resting indoors, in places with a normal atmosphere. Because of the composition, the products are not suitable for use as seating furniture. Children should not jump on the mattresses with a spring metal core.
- Do not be deceived by the warranty period of the product. The guarantee period is not an indicator of how long the mattress should be used. The warranty period applies in the event of a defect of the product, but in no way in the loss of comfort and support.
- Most of the mattresses can be used on both sides. You should pay attention to choose a proper mattress base if you want to achieve comfortable sleep and proper effect. We do not advise you to use the mattress on the metal net bases, bases with slats too wide apart or flat panels.
- You should keep you mattress on slatted bases of the same dimensions as your mattress or on beds. This will ensure proper mattress support and air circulation. We recommend the use of slatted bases.
- The bed should be placed on a flat surface, at least 100 cm away from the source of heat and direct light.
- Turn the position of the mattress at least 4 times a year – head and foot, and around your axis – to use alternately both lying surfaces.
- Air out the product in dry weather, without the bedding. We advise you to only gently whip and vacuum the surface.
- The maintenance instructions are marked on the product. On the products that have a non-removable cover, use a slightly damp cloth and a mild detergent to clean the stains. Dry the surface before putting on the bedding. We do not advise to iron the mattress surface.
- The products are not suitable for use in damp areas. Try to prevent fluid retention and absorption on the products.
- Products are not fireproof, unless specified differently, so you must not use flammable materials on them. Ensure that the product does not come into contact with fire or a high temperature source.
- When the mattress is not used for a longer period of time, it is advisable to air it out well before reusing it.
- Handles on the rim of the mattress only have decorative purpose, so do not grip them when turning, lifting or moving the mattress, as you can injure your wrists or fingers.
The years of experience in the field of manufacturing sleep products and the selection of quality and suitable materials ensure you a 24-MONTH WARRANTY on all products, when used properly. Out of hygienic reasons, you should replace your old mattress with a new one every 5 to 7 years.
To make a warranty claim, please fill out the enclosed form and together with the invoice send it to the dealer from whom you purchased the product.
The warranty is valid from the date of the product purchase.
In the event of a warranty complaint within the 24-month period of use, we guarantee to repair or replace the product within a maximum of 45 days.
The warranty cannot be applied in the case of:
- The product shows signs of excessive wear and tear
- Improper use – Inappropriate basis or use
- Exposure of the product to unsuitable climatic conditions
We undertake to provide servicing and appropriate spare parts for our products up to 3 years after the warranty expiration.